Hybrid working - Travel required
Hours: Are you looking for a permanent or fixed term contract opportunity, starting immediately?
37 hours per week
Can you help us to put the PLUS in Housing Plus?
We currently have an exciting opportunity for two IT Trainers
to join our successful in-house ICT team. We are looking to recruit one permanent position and one fixed term contract for 12 months.
Do you have the knowledge and skills to be able to design, develop and deliver training programmes?
Do you have previous experience with developing E-Learning modules and Learning Management Systems? Then we may have the perfect role for you!
In order to be considered for this position, you will need to have undertaken a relevant training qualification and have an in-depth understanding of training methodologies and common tools used when developing and delivering training programmes.
The ideal candidate will have excellent communication and presentation skills and will demonstrate enthusiasm and passion to continuously improve the quality of service provided. If this sounds like you, please apply. Benefits package:
- Hybrid working – must live a reasonable distance to the communities that we serve
- The option to join our contributory pension scheme
- 25 days’ holiday, increasing with each year of service, up to a maximum of 30 days
- Bank holidays and three concessionary days over the Christmas period
- Career progression within a sector-leading business
- A comprehensive induction programme and excellent learning opportunities; with mandatory and specialist training available
- Access to a dedicated Employee Healthcare Portal
- Eye care vouchers
- Electric vehicle salary sacrifice scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free annual flu vaccinations
- Long service and retirement awards
We’re looking for a dedicated professional to bring our values to life and ensure our customers receive outstanding services.
want to be part of an organisation that’s determined to make a positive difference to homes, lives and communities, if you
want to be proud of what you do, if you
are looking for job security and a great career, join Housing Plus Group company.
As one of the largest providers of affordable homes and care in the area, employing almost 1,000 people, Housing Plus Group offers rewarding roles with excellent training and career development pathways delivering services that customers can trust across Staffordshire and Shropshire. Housing Plus Group companies include Care Plus, Property Plus and Severn Homes. Please note, we may close this vacancy early if we receive a high volume of applications. Don’t delay – apply today to avoid disappointment.If you have not received an update within 2 weeks of submitting your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.Closing date:
23rd June 2022Interviews will take place throughout the advert
Please Share with your social network