Stafford – Hybrid working
Hours: Are you looking for a fixed term contract opportunity, starting immediately?
37 hours per week
Can you help us to put the PLUS in Housing Plus?
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Repairs Administrator
to join our successful in-house Property Plus team on a fixed term contract for 12 months covering maternity leave.
Do you have experience of managing work schedules and arranging appointments? Do you have strong customer service skills and would like to work in a customer focused environment? Then we may have the perfect role for you!
The ideal candidate will have excellent IT skills and experience using Microsoft Office packages and will have strong administration skills.
If you are a confident communicator, are approachable and can build and maintain effective working relationships, then we want to hear from you! Benefits package:
- Hybrid working – must live a reasonable distance to the communities that we serve
- The option to join our contributory pension scheme
- 25 days’ holiday, increasing with each year of service, up to a maximum of 30 days
- Bank holidays and three concessionary days over the Christmas period
- Career progression within a sector-leading business
- A comprehensive induction programme and excellent learning opportunities; with mandatory and specialist training available
- Access to a dedicated Employee Healthcare Portal
- Eye care vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free annual flu vaccinations
- Long service and retirement awards
- Electric vehicle salary sacrifice scheme
We’re looking for a dedicated professional to bring our values to life and ensure our customers receive outstanding services.
want to be part of an organisation that’s determined to make a positive difference to homes, lives and communities, if you
want to be proud of what you do, if you
are looking for job security and a great career, join Housing Plus Group company.
As one of the largest providers of affordable homes and care in the area, employing almost 1,000 people, Housing Plus Group offers rewarding roles with excellent training and career development pathways delivering services that customers can trust across Staffordshire and Shropshire. Housing Plus Group companies include Care Plus, Property Plus and Severn Homes. Please note, we may close this vacancy early if we receive a high volume of applications. Don’t delay – apply today to avoid disappointment.If you have not received an update within 2 weeks of submitting your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.Closing date:
22nd June 2022Interviews will take place throughout the advert
Please Share with your social network