Domiciliary Care and Support Worker (Shrewsbury & surrounding areas)
£9.20 per hour
Enhanced pay for working weekends and Bank holidays
(£10.11 per hour for weekends, £13.79 per hour for bank holidays)
We can offer a variety of contracted hours and we have shifts available for mornings, evenings and weekend
Are you looking for first steps or next challenge in Care?
Do you like making a difference in people’s lives? Do you have the drive to help and support elderly and vulnerable adults in your local community? If yes then Care Plus is looking for you!
We are currently looking for Domiciliary Care and Support Workers to join our ever growing Care and Support Team!
Care Plus is a leading provider of housing, care and support services in South Staffordshire. We help older people and others with disabilities or health conditions, to live independent and fulfilling lives.
Benefits of working with Care Plus:
- 30 days holiday each year, including bank holidays (pro-rata for part time staff)
- Paid travel time and travel costs
- Enhanced pay for weekends and bank holidays
- Free uniform.
- Enrolment into pension scheme
- Attractive career progression
- Funded DBS
- Full induction and shadowing system for all new starters
- Employee advice programme
- Excellent training opportunities are provided to enhance your skills
- Competitive pay for the care sector
- Work life balance with flexible working hours
An Enhanced DBS check is required for this role
What we expect from you:
- Ability to provide high standard services
- Assist people to achieve maximum independence by meeting daily living and personal requirements.
- Provide the highest standard of Personal Care to our service users
- To work with other members of the Care Plus team to provide a high quality and effective service which demonstrates value for money.
- A good understanding of the needs of elderly people and a desire to make a difference.
No experience necessary, just the motivation to care and support and the willingness to want to learn and grow.
Full UK Driving License is not essential, however candidates must have access to transport.
If you would like further information on this exciting position, please contact Cassie Stocking today on 01743 285250 or email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or if you would like us to contact you, please follow the below link and complete the quick form:
Find out why now is a great time to join us as one of the areas leading employers.
Making a positive difference
Homes, lives and communities