Registered Nurse / Staff Nurse£15.95 to £17.50 per hour (depending on experience)Church Stretton, Shropshire - commutable from Shrewsbury, Telford, Kidderminster and WolverhamptonThe Sandford is one of the best Nursing Homes in Shropshire and we currently have a vacancy for a Registered Nurse to look after our residents and support the care team at night. The home is rated as good by CQC and we are very proud of the care that we provide here.
This is a permanent position, 3 - 4 nights per week – alternate weekends (9.30pm – 7.30am).
Some of your responsibilities will include…
- To work within and lead the Nursing Home team, assisting elderly residents with normal activities of daily living, promoting independence and maintaining an individual’s dignity and respect.
- Take responsibility as the 1st or 2nd level nurse in charge of the Home as planned on weekly off duty.
- Assist in implementation of care plans, the monthly re-assessment and review.
- Administration of medications as prescribed, following correct procedures.
- To meet the requirements of the role you will need…
- To be registered with the NMC and hold a current up to date PIN
- Have experience in a similar environment (working with elderly residents)
What we can offer you…
If you can provide leadership and care that will ensure our residents and patients get the best care possible we would be glad to welcome you to our team.
- Contributory pension scheme
- Employee assistance programme including staff perks.
- Eye care vouchers
- Rewarding career
- 30 days annual leave
You will need to be registered with the NMC and hold a current up to date PIN.
The Sandford has recently been acquired by Care Plus, part of the Housing Plus Group. For an informal visit or to discuss the opportunity in more detail contact our manager Tracy Smith on 01694 723290.
Making a positive difference
Homes, lives and communities