Gas EngineerStafford and Shrewsbury
Full time, Permanent
40 hours per week
There’s never been a better time to join our award-winning business!
We complete more than 33,000 responsive and 7,800 triage repairs every year, committing £30m annually to making a positive difference to the homes, lives and communities we serve.We currently have an exciting opportunity for YOU
to join the members of our in-house Group Gas Team; To carry out the installation of gas fired boilers/heating Installations including air source and Oil fired heating systems.
As part of our Property Plus team, we want you to have:
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you!
- ACS accreditation as a Heating Engineer
- ACS Qualifications: CCN1, CENWAT, HTR1, CKR1 and Unvented hot water
- NVQ Level 2 in Gas, Plumbing or Heating
- Domestic oil fired boiler installation experience.
- Flexibility with working hours to ensure heating is provided at the end of the working day.
- Experience of using mobile working devices (PDA’s & tablets)
- Experience of working within the social housing sector
- Ability to prioritize work to meet deadlines for self and others
- Full clean Driving Licence
As a leading local employer, we offer:
We also offer a benefits package, that includes:
- A competitive salary of £ 33,155 per annum
- A company vehicle
- The option to join our contributory pension scheme.
- 25 days’ holiday, increasing with each year of service bank holidays.
- Hand and power tools for your role
- Career progression within a sector-leading business
- A comprehensive induction programme and excellent learning opportunities; with mandatory and specialist training available.
Please note, we may close this vacancy early if we receive a high volume of applications. Do not delay – apply today to avoid disappointment.
- Access to a dedicated Employee Assistance Programme, offering confidential advice and support services that include financial and legal assistance, telephone, and face-to-face counselling and second medial opinion and treatment sourcing facilities.
- Access to an employee perks package, offering savings on every day online and in-store purchases.
- Eye care vouchers
We will be holding interviews throughout the advert via video call on Microsoft Teams.
Find out why now is a great time to join us as one of the areas leading employers.
Making a positive difference
Homes, lives and communities