Multi Skilled Operatives - Bathroom and Shower Room Installers Stafford
Full time, Permanent
40 hours per week
There’s never been a better time to join our award-winning business!
We complete more than 33,000 responsive and 7,800 triage repairs every year, committing £30m annually to making a positive difference to the homes, lives and communities we serve.We currently have an exciting opportunity for YOU
to join the members of our in-house Property Plus Planned Works team; To carry out the removal and installation of bathrooms and Shower rooms to the Group’s properties, as necessary.We are currently recruiting for two Shower Room Installers and six Bathroom Installers.
As part of our Property Plus team, we want you to have:
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you!
- NVQ or City and Guilds in relevant trade
- Full clean driving license
- Previous experience as a multi-skilled tradesperson
- Experience of working within a team.
- Good planning and organisation skills, ability to make decisions.
- Flexibility with working hours and travel across site when needed (Stafford and Shropshire)
As a leading local employer, we offer:
We also offer a benefits package, that includes:
- A competitive salary of £29,096.41 per annum
- The option to join our contributory pension scheme.
- 25 days’ holiday, increasing with each year of service bank holidays.
- A company vehicle
- Hand and power tools for your role
- Career progression within a sector-leading business
- A comprehensive induction programme and excellent learning opportunities; with mandatory and specialist training available.
Please note, we may close this vacancy early if we receive a high volume of applications. Do not delay – apply today to avoid disappointment.
- Access to a dedicated Employee Assistance Programme, offering confidential advice and support services that include financial and legal assistance, telephone, and face-to-face counselling and second medial opinion and treatment sourcing facilities.
- Access to an employee perks package, offering savings on every day online and in-store purchases.
- Eye care vouchers
We will be holding interviews throughout the advert via video call on Microsoft Teams.
Find out why now is a great time to join us as one of the areas leading employers.
Making a positive difference
Homes, lives and communities