Stafford (Hybrid working)
Permanent, 37 hours per week
£35,000 (Plus Essential Car Allowance)
There’s never been a better time to join our award-winning business!
Housing Plus Group is one of the largest affordable housing providers in the area. We are a leading provider of quality, affordable homes, an investor in communities across Staffordshire and Shropshire and a dependable supplier of services that customers can trust.
With more than 800 colleagues we’re already one of the area’s biggest employers and we’re growing. We aim to create 100 apprenticeships in our own Group and our supply chain within five years, providing real job opportunities and fantastic career development. We currently have an exciting opportunity for YOU to join the members of our in-house Asset team. Your role will involve
- To propose diagnostic solutions to effectively deal with defects in the context of repairs and maintenance.
- Raise works orders and inspections to effectively deal with repairs to the problems encountered.
- Be flexible in approach and to assist other colleagues within the business to effectively deal with all reactive and routine repairs, major works, including disrepair and insurance claims when necessary.
- Provide technical support for all reactive repairs, maintenance and stock improvement works to ensure that the organisations assets are maintained and developed in accordance with agreed business plans, objectives, and standards.
- Assist with the collation of information for our inhouse contractor ensuring CP12 gas certs, electrical cert’s EPC’s are available.
- Work in collaboration with the call centre staff.
As part of our team, we want you to have: