Electrical Contracts ManagerShrewsbury
Permanent, 40 hours per week
£42,000 - £45,000 (Plus Essential Car Allowance)
There’s never been a better time to join our award-winning business!
We complete more than 33,000 responsive and 7,800 triage repairs every year, committing £30m annually to making a positive difference to the homes, lives and communities we serve.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an Electrical Contracts Manager
to join the members of our in-house Electrical
team; You will effectively manage and deliver on the Groups’ statutory compliance obligations, specifically but not restricted to electrical safety management quality assurance and compliance of work completed by electrical and other compliance service providers. KPI monitoring and production of reports on a monthly basis to executive and Boards
As part of our Electrical
team, we want you to have:
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you!
- A suitable level 3 electrical installation technical qualification, or alternatively, evidence of appropriate technical qualification that demonstrates sufficient competence for the nature of tasks to be undertaken.
- Level 3 award in the requirements for electrical installations BS 7671 current edition
- JIB recognised level 3 qualification in inspection and testing. Approved / Technician Grade
- City & Guilds 2391
- NICEIC / ECA Qualified Supervisor
- Strong ICT skills, especially when interrogating data
- Experienced time served Electrical Project Contracts Manager having previous experience of working in risk and compliance environment and high standard Electrical service delivery based role.
- Previous experience of working as a Senior electrical quality supervisor on domestic and commercial installations.
- Previous experience of commercial contract management and contract procurement for commercial services and products.
As a leading local employer, we offer:
We also offer a benefits package, that includes:
- A competitive salary of £42,000 - £45,000 per annum
- The option to join our contributory pension scheme.
- 25 days’ holiday, increasing with each year of service bank holidays.
- Career progression within a sector-leading business
- A comprehensive induction programme and excellent learning opportunities; with mandatory and specialist training available.
- Access to a dedicated Employee Assistance Programme, offering confidential advice and support services that include financial and legal assistance, telephone, and face-to-face counselling and second medial opinion and treatment sourcing facilities.
- Access to an employee perks package, offering savings on every day online and in-store purchases.
- Eye care vouchers
Closing date for applications: 31st July 2021Please note, we may close this vacancy early if we receive a high volume of applications. Do not delay – apply today to avoid disappointment.
We have transformed the way that we repair and maintain our 18,000 homes across Staffordshire and Shropshire; promoting a positive safety culture and continually improving processes.
Our CLARITY values are a fundamental part of our culture; underpinning everything that we do and all that we are. We’re looking for dedicated people to join our HPG family, who will take the values beyond words and live them every day to ensure our customers receive outstanding services and support.
Find out why now is a great time to join us as one of the areas leading employers.
Making a positive difference
Homes, lives and communities