Multi Skilled Operative Stafford (travel required)
Full time, Permanent
40 hours per week
There’s never been a better time to join our award-winning business!
We complete more than 33,000 responsive and 7,800 triage repairs every year, committing £30m annually to making a positive difference to the homes, lives and communities we serve. We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Multi Skilled Operative
to join the members of our in-house Property Plus Responsive team; carrying out high quality maintenance work to the Group’s properties.
You will be required to work across Stafford and Shrewsbury but the base location for this role will be Acton Court, Stafford
As part of our Responsive team, we want you to have
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you!
- Full UK Driving licence
- Experience in maintenance preferably with Housing Association background
- Have multi skilled experience i.e. completing different trade work including maintenance works
- Customer care skills and the ability to provide excellent customer service
- Ability to meet targets on completion of jobs
- Willing to work as a team to achieve results as a team
As a leading local employer, we offer:
We also offer a benefits package, that includes:
- A competitive salary of £31,574.34 per annum
- The option to join our contributory pension scheme.
- 25 days’ holiday, increasing with each year of service bank holidays.
- Hand and power tools for your role
- Career progression within a sector-leading business
- A comprehensive induction programme and excellent learning opportunities; with mandatory and specialist training available.
Please note, we may close this vacancy early if we receive a high volume of applications. Do not delay – apply today to avoid disappointment.
- Access to a dedicated Employee Assistance Programme, offering confidential advice and support services that include financial and legal assistance, telephone, and face-to-face counselling and second medial opinion and treatment sourcing facilities.
- Access to an employee perks package, offering savings on every day online and in-store purchases.
- Eye care vouchers
We will be holding interviews throughout the advert via video call on Microsoft Teams.
Find out why now is a great time to join us as one of the areas leading employers.
Making a positive difference
Homes, lives and communities