Facilities Management Assistant Stafford
Full time, Permanent
40 hours per week
£19,715.72 (van provided)
There’s never been a better time to join our award-winning business!
We currently have an exciting opportunity for YOU
to join the members of our in-house Facilities Management
team; You will assist with the repairs and housekeeping services & provide assistance to operatives.
This role will be based at our Parker Court office in Stafford
As part of our Facilities Management team, we want you to have
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you! As a leading local employer, we offer:
- Basic experience of simple building work (basic DIY knowledge)
- Basic understanding of Health and Safety issues
- Full UK Driving licence
- The ability to prioritize and organize
- Flexibility with working approach
- The ability to remain calm in emergency situations
- An understanding of customer focus and care
We also offer a benefits package, that includes:
- The option to join our contributory pension scheme.
- 22 days' holiday
- A company van
- Career progression within a sector-leading business
- A comprehensive induction programme and excellent learning opportunities; with mandatory and specialist training available.
Please ensure you have included a covering letter with your applicationClosing date for applications: 16th August 2021
- Access to a dedicated employee support service, offering a range of mental health, physical care and financial wellbeing support services.
- Eye care vouchers
- A cycle to work scheme
- Free annual flu vaccinations
- Long service and retirement awards
Please note, we may close this vacancy early if we receive a high volume of applications. Don’t delay – apply today to avoid disappointment.
We have transformed the way that we repair and maintain our 18,000 homes across Staffordshire and Shropshire; promoting a positive safety culture and continually improving processes.
Our CLARITY values are a fundamental part of our culture; underpinning everything that we do and all that we are. We’re looking for dedicated people to join our HPG family, who will take the values beyond words and live them every day to ensure our customers receive outstanding services and support.
Find out why now is a great time to join us as one of the areas leading employers.
Making a positive difference
Homes, lives and communities