Kitchen Fitter (Multi Skilled Operative) Stafford (Travel required)
Full time, permanent
40 hours per week
Company Van provided
There’s never been a better time to join our award-winning business!
We complete more than 33,000 responsive and 7,800 triage repairs every year, committing £30m annually to making a positive difference to the homes, lives and communities we serve. We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Kitchen Fitter to join the members of our in-house Property Plus Planned Team; To carry out the removal and installation of Kitchens to the Groups Properties
As part of our Property Plus team, we want you to have
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you!
- NVQ or City and Guilds in relevant trade
- The ability to fit kitchen units and associated worktops to a high standard and read and interpret layout drawings and specifications
- Full clean driving license
- Previous experience as a multi-skilled tradesperson
- Experience of working within a team
- Flexibility and willingness to work across Staffordshire and Shropshire
- Demonstrate good planning and organisation skills, ability to make decisions
As a leading local employer, we offer:
We also offer a benefits package, that includes:
- A competitive salary of £29,096.41 per annum
- The option to join our contributory pension scheme.
- 25 days’ holiday, increasing with each year of service bank holidays.
- Hand and power tools for your role
- Career progression within a sector-leading business
- A comprehensive induction programme and excellent learning opportunities; with mandatory and specialist training available.
Please note, we may close this vacancy early if we receive a high volume of applications. Do not delay – apply today to avoid disappointment.
- Access to a dedicated Employee Assistance Programme, offering confidential advice and support services that include financial and legal assistance, telephone, and face-to-face counselling and second medial opinion and treatment sourcing facilities.
- Access to an employee perks package, offering savings on every day online and in-store purchases.
- Eye care vouchers
We will be holding interviews throughout the advert via video call on Microsoft Teams.
We have transformed the way that we repair and maintain our 18,000 homes across Staffordshire and Shropshire; promoting a positive safety culture and continually improving processes.
We are always happy to talk about flexible working opportunities. Our CLARITY values are a fundamental part of our culture; underpinning everything that we do and all that we are. We’re looking for dedicated people to join our HPG family, who will take the values beyond words and live them every day to ensure our customers receive outstanding services and support.Find out why now is a great time to join us as one of the areas leading employers.
Making a positive difference
Homes, lives and communities