Facilities Management Cleaner Stafford
Full time, Permanent
40 hours per week
There’s never been a better time to join our award-winning business!
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Cleaner
to join the members of our in-house Facilities Management team; You will undertake cleaning at Offices or Communal Meeting Rooms in Sheltered Housing Schemes. Other premises may be added to this by agreement
This role will be based at our Parker Court office in Stafford
As part of our Facilities Management team, we want you to have
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you! As a leading local employer, we offer:
- A Full UK driving licence
- Experience of carrying out basic cleaning tasks (desirable)
- Knowledge of basic health & safety requirements (desirable)
- The ability to carry out the work under minimal supervision
- The ability to perform the physical tasks required by the post, including lifting, carrying and pushing waste bins, cleaning trolleys and vacuum cleaners. Being able to move chairs, tables and other office furniture in order to undertake cleaning duties
- Commitment to the protection and safeguarding of children and vulnerable adults
- The ability to create positive working relationships with colleagues and provide excellent customer service to our customers
This role will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check
We also offer a benefits package, that includes:
- The option to join our contributory pension scheme.
- 22 days' holiday
- A company van
- Career progression within a sector-leading business
- A comprehensive induction programme and excellent learning opportunities; with mandatory and specialist training available.
Please ensure you have included a covering letter with your applicationClosing date for applications: 27th August 2021
- Access to a dedicated employee support service, offering a range of mental health, physical care and financial wellbeing support services.
- Eye care vouchers
- A cycle to work scheme
- Free annual flu vaccinations
- Long service and retirement awards
Please note, we may close this vacancy early if we receive a high volume of applications. Don’t delay – apply today to avoid disappointment.
Interviews will take place throughout the advert
We have transformed the way that we repair and maintain our 18,000 homes across Staffordshire and Shropshire; promoting a positive safety culture and continually improving processes.
We are always happy to talk about flexible working opportunities. Our CLARITY values are a fundamental part of our culture; underpinning everything that we do and all that we are. We’re looking for dedicated people to join our HPG family, who will take the values beyond words and live them every day to ensure our customers receive outstanding services and support.
Find out why now is a great time to join us as one of the areas leading employers.
Making a positive difference
Homes, lives and communities