Customer Call Team Leader
37.5 hours per week
Interviews will take place throughout the advert
Care Plus is an award-winning, leading provider of care and support in South Staffordshire and Shropshire. We offer a range of services to help our customers to live their best lives, safely and independently.
We offer rewarding roles that come with excellent training and opportunities for personal development and we currently have an exciting opportunity for a Customer Call Team Leader
to join the members of our Care Plus Telecare (Response) team.
The Customer Call Team Leader
will lead the operational delivery of the Customer Call Service. The post holder will deliver the operational day to day management of a 24/7 rota, and monitor and coach performance to exceptional standards to support our customers to live independently for longer.
They will strive to continue a culture of excellent customer service, embrace business transformation, and safeguard vulnerable customers.
This role will be based in Stafford at our Parker Court OfficeWorking hours:
7am to 3pm and 2pm to 10pm on an alternating weekly shift pattern (Monday to Friday)
As part of our Telecare
team, we want you to have:
A Basic DBS check is required for this role
- 2 years’ experience in leading a team
- Experience of implementing procedures, policies including performance management.
- Experience of coaching and motivating a team, in the delivery of customer service.
- Experience of using performance data and benchmarking to improve performance
- Experience of dealing with difficult situations which require some diplomacy and excellent customer services skills to resolve
As a leading local employer, we offer a competitive salary of £27,667.36