Electrical Qualified Supervisor
Permanent, 40 hours per week
£34,735.53 (Rising to £39,478.40 following successful completion of PDP)
Company Vehicle provided
Closing date: 16th February 2022
Interviews will take place throughout the advertThere’s never been a better time to join our award-winning business! We currently have an exciting opportunity for an Electrical Qualified Supervisor to join the members of our in-house Electrical team; carrying out high quality electrical maintenance and upgrade works to the Group’s properties and for external customers
You will be joining an ECA and ELECSA approved, award-winning contractor, which is responsible for ensuring compliance across the Group.You will supervise the work of the electrical team on a daily basis, health and safety supervision and process electrical certification. As part of our electrical team, we want you to have:
As a leading local employer, we offer a competitive salary of £34,735.53, plus...
- 18th Edition Qualified
- 2391 Testing & Inspection Qualified
- Basic ICT qualifications
- Asbestos Awareness
- A fully qualified electrician
- Knowledge and understanding of health & safety regulations
- Experience working as a fully qualified trades person
- Experience of working in occupied and unoccupied properties
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Previous supervisor experience as a NICEIC / ELECSA / ECA QS
- The option to join our contributory pension scheme
- 25 days’ holiday, increasing with each year of service bank holidays.
- Hand and power tools for your role
- A company vehicle
- Career progression within a sector-leading business
- A comprehensive induction programme and excellent learning opportunities; with mandatory and specialist training available.
- Access to a dedicated Employee Assistance Programme, offering confidential advice and support services that include financial and legal assistance, telephone, and face-to-face counselling and second medial opinion and treatment sourcing facilities.
- Access to an employee perks package, offering savings on every day online and in-store purchases.
- Eye care vouchers
- Long service and retirement awards
- Cycle to work scheme
Please note, we may close this vacancy early if we receive a high volume of applications. Do not delay – apply today to avoid disappointment.
We have transformed the way that we repair and maintain our 18,000 homes across Staffordshire and Shropshire; promoting a positive safety culture and continually improving processes.
We are always happy to talk about flexible working opportunities. Our CLARITY values are a fundamental part of our culture; underpinning everything that we do and all that we are. We’re looking for dedicated people to join our HPG family, who will take the values beyond words and live them every day to ensure our customers receive outstanding services and support.
Find out why now is a great time to join us as one of the areas leading employers.
Making a positive difference
Homes, lives and communities