Technical Inspectors Stafford (Hybrid working)
Permanent, 37 hours per week
Closing date: 17th February 2022
Interviews will take place throughout the advert
Start date: Immediate
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Technical Inspector
to join the members of our in-house Client Services & Asset team. You will be responsible for proposing diagnostic solutions, raising work orders and inspections and providing technical support for all repairs, maintenance and improvement works. As part of our Client Services & Asset team, we want you to have:
- A minimum of HNC in a Construction related discipline, with 3 years PQE
- Experience of defect diagnosis within domestic buildings
- Ability to use all computer software packages
- A knowledge of environmental and property legislation, focusing on housing is essential
- Knowledge and understanding of Health & Safety regulations
- Understanding of relevant Statutory Regulations relating to Housing providers; including, but not limited to: Asbestos awareness, Building Regulations, Gas and Electrical safety, CDM
You will also need a current valid driving license along with access to a suitable vehicle.
As a leading local employer, we offer a competitive salary of £35,000
Please ensure you have included a covering letter with your application
- The option to join our contributory pension scheme.
- 25 days’ holiday, increasing with each year of service bank holidays.
- Career progression within a sector-leading business
- A comprehensive induction programme and excellent learning opportunities; with mandatory and specialist training available.
- Access to a dedicated Employee Healthcare Portal, offering confidential advice and support services that include financial and legal assistance, telephone, and face-to-face counselling and second medial opinion and treatment sourcing facilities.
- Access to an employee perks package, offering savings on every day online and in-store purchases.
- Eye care vouchers
- Free annual flu vaccinations
- Long service and retirement awards
- Cycle to work scheme
Please note, we may close this vacancy early if we receive a high volume of applications. Don’t delay – apply today to avoid disappointment.
We are always happy to talk about flexible working opportunities. Our CLARITY values are a fundamental part of our culture; underpinning everything that we do and all that we are. We’re looking for dedicated people to join our HPG family, who will take the values beyond words and live them every day to ensure our customers receive outstanding services and support.
Find out why now is a great time to join us as one of the areas leading employers.
Making a positive difference
Homes, lives and communities