Audit, Risk and Assurance Manager Stafford (Hybrid working)
Permanent, 37 hours per week
Closing date: 18th January 2022
Interview date: Week commencing 24th January 2022
There’s never been a better time to join our award-winning business!
Housing Plus Group is one of the largest affordable housing providers in the area. We are a leading provider of quality, affordable homes, an investor in communities across Staffordshire and Shropshire and a dependable supplier of services that customers can trust.
If you are an experienced professional looking for a new challenge, a self-starter who is capable of both working on their own and as part of a team, who builds good relationships, and would relish developing and shaping our internal audit, risk and assurance arrangements ensuring these are fit for the future, this is the role for you. As part of our Legal and Governance team, we want you to have:
- Professional insurance/risk management/legal qualification (e.g. CII Certificate in Insurance, Certificate in Risk Management) or working towards such qualification
- Significant experience of insurance handling (to include relationship management, claims, renewal, tendering)
- Extensive knowledge and experience of Risk Management & Assurance
- Significant knowledge and experience of the Regulatory requirements within the Social Housing Sector
- Extensive experience of working with Board and Committee members and senior staff
- Substantial experience of supervising and developing others
As a leading local employer, we offer a competitive salary of £45,000
Please ensure you have included a covering letter with your application
- The option to join our contributory pension scheme
- 25 days’ holiday, increasing with each year of service, plus bank holidays
- Career progression within a sector-leading business
- A comprehensive induction programme and excellent learning opportunities; with mandatory and specialist training available
- Access to a dedicated Employee Healthcare Portal, offering confidential advice and support services that include financial and legal assistance, telephone, and face-to-face counselling and second medical opinion and treatment sourcing facilities
- Access to an employee perks package, offering savings on everyday online and in-store purchases
- Eye care vouchers
- Free annual flu vaccinations
- Long service and retirement awards
- Cycle to work scheme
Please note, we may close this vacancy early if we receive a high volume of applications. Don’t delay – apply today to avoid disappointment.
We are always happy to talk about flexible working opportunities. Our CLARITY values are a fundamental part of our culture; underpinning everything that we do and all that we are. We’re looking for dedicated people to join our HPG family, who will take the values beyond words and live them every day to ensure our customers receive outstanding services and support.
Find out why now is a great time to join us as one of the area's leading employers.
Making a positive difference
Homes, lives and communities